You don’t need to be a farmer to lead an organic life and eat fresh or healthy. All you need is a clever and wise way to ensure that you are eating absolutely organic food.
• Grow vegetables and herbs such as green onions, potatoes, tomatoes etc. that can be easily grown and harvested.
• In your garden, grow edible weeds such as dandelions, nettles, clover, garlic etc. as they also possess medicinal values.
• Fruits like mulberries, apples, pears grow on trees which you can have in your backyard. So plant a fruit tree according to your weather and location.
• For other fresh produce, go to a local farm or visit your farmer’s market where you can get any crop, vegetable and fruit that is in season.
• Get your own hens if you can, to get fresh free-range eggs every day.
• Don’t waste food that you cook. Use the leftovers to make something new or use them to make a compost for your garden.